Market Fair Booth – Services
10×10 space at the LI Pride 2021 Pride Market Fair!
Price includes $100.00 Nassau County Park Vendor fee.
Out of stock
Download Insurance Waiver here!
Vendors/exhibitors must provide for their own electrical needs. If generators are used, they must be of the quiet type (≤75 dB) and kept closest to the booth it is supplying. Vendors/exhibitors with generators that create noise issues or produce excessive exhaust fumes may be asked to shut down their generator, relocate their generator, or cease operations for the event. All generators must be accompanied with a fire extinguisher.
· Unless otherwise communicated, Festival area will open Sunday, June 11, 2023 from 9:00a.m. to 10:00am for load-in. All vendors/exhibitors must check in at the designated point prior to set up. They must unload and complete set up by 10:00am for the Festival. All materials must be dropped off at the assigned load in area. It is suggested that you bring a hand truck or wagon for transport of any materials/products you may have. Within one hour following the end of the Festival (or by 5:00 p.m.) vendors/exhibitors must remove all property brought into the park, and leave their space clean and free of trash and debris. Vendors/exhibitors may not remove property or goods, or move vehicles during the operating hours of the Festival. Vendors/exhibitors must operate for the full duration of the event. The LGBT Network (hereafter referred to as the Network) reserves the right to modify or change logistical plans. In addition to these rules, vendors/exhibitors must observe county rules and obey the instructions of all staff and coordinators at all times.
· All business or other activity for which booth space is requested must be conducted within the vendor/exhibitor’s designated area. Any activities conducted beyond assigned space, while “roaming” the event site, or that interfere with another vendor/exhibitor’s operation will result in immediate ejection from the event. Vendor/exhibitor may not assign, trade, sell, share or otherwise transfer the advertising and exhibiting rights provided without the prior written consent of the Network.
· Booth and rental fees must be paid with application and are non-refundable. The Festival will take place RAIN or SHINE; however, in the case of excessively inclement weather, the Network reserves the right to close the event. The event may be re-opened when deemed safe. Refunds are not issued if the vendor/exhibitor cancels their space for any reason.
· Vendors/exhibitors are required to secure appropriate insurance to cover their operations in such amounts as they deem necessary. Vendors/exhibitors agree that the Network shall not be liable for any loss or damage to their property. Vendor/exhibitor is also responsible for providing the Network proof of insurance for their business, and obtain a certificate naming “Long Island Pride Parade, Inc.”, “LGBT Network” and “Town of Islip” as additional insureds. Most insurance companies will provide this to you at no cost. If vendor/exhibitor cannot provide this, a liability waiver is available here. Please start this process early to ensure that you can participate in the event as an exhibitor.
· All applications are subject to final review and approval by the Network. The Network reserves the right to accept or reject any application for booth space. All decisions are final. By purchasing a booth space, vendors/exhibitors agree to staff and operate their booth in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Vendors/exhibitors agree that the services or activities conducted in their booth shall be supportive and appropriate to the purposes of Long Island Pride, which are to:
o Educate all citizens about the issues and concerns of LGBT citizens;
o Promote and provide cultural activities within the LGBT community;
o Advocate for and encourage the participation of LGBT people in the educational, cultural and civic life of Long Island and the State of New York;
o Increase the visibility of the LGBT communities on Long Island and the State of New York;
o Enhance the quality of life for LGBT people on Long Island and the State of New York.
· Vendors/exhibitors agree not to place any equipment or goods in their booth that are objectionable, dangerous, or inconsistent with the purposes of the Network, which reserves the right to require the removal of any non-compliant goods, activities or signs. Vendors/exhibitors agree to have as a minimum requirement Automobile Liability Insurance with a limit no less than that required by New York State law for use of owned, hired and non-owned vehicles used on Long Island Pride site(s) and public roads.
· The Network also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse booth space to any individual or group, or to limit participation in Long Island Pride.
· All trash and debris must be disposed of in proper containers. Vendors/exhibitors agree to pay for any costs incurred to clean up any waste not properly disposed of.
· The Network reserves the right to determine and assign the vendor/exhibitor’s location with the aim of providing a successful experience for all participants. However, due to the scale and complex nature of Long Island Pride’s logistics, the Network will not honor requests to change or move booth locations at any time.
· Vendors/exhibitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Network, its directors, officers, volunteers, and agents against any and all claims, demands, suits, and actions (including attorney’s fees and court costs) imposed on, incurred by, asserted against any of the parties identified above, caused by any act or omission of anyone, or occurring within the vendors/exhibitors booth space, or arising in connection with the activities conducted by the vendor/exhibitor during Long Island Pride.
· Vendors/exhibitors agree to reimburse the Network for the cost of any fines or liabilities incurred by the Network due to the vendors/exhibitors failure to comply with any and all government regulations and/or for cleanup costs incurred by vendors/exhibitors failure to properly cleanup designated space.
· Vendors/exhibitors shall pay all sales or other taxes and assessments required by any applicable federal, state or local law in connection with vendor/exhibitor’s participation in Long Island Pride. Vendor/exhibitor shall indemnify, defend and hold the Network harmless for any taxes (including fees and penalties) required to be paid in connection with the vendors/exhibitor’s activities. Upon request, vendor/exhibitor shall provide The Network with documentation to evidence vendor/exhibitor’s compliance with tax laws.
Check back for more information soon! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-665-2300.